In this release, we have updated our platform to the latest Angular version to increase overall performance, made some improvements and smashed a few bugs.
Your community and dashboard are build using the Angular framework. We have updated our platform to use the latest stable version of Angular, which gives us more options in improving existing and adding new features to your community in the future. It also increases overall performance and gives us more tooling to increase it even further. You might notice a few subtle changes in the design to reflect the Material Design specification update.
- The most active and popular users on the people page in your community have been updated. Active users are now sorted on how many posts, comments and event registrations a user has. Popular users are sorted on how many other users have viewed the user’s profile. We are also working on a feature to make it possible to show activity based on for instance the last week or month.
- We added a sign up and login button to the information box that shows up on library item and event pages when a user is not logged in.
- Added a mouseover state on the register button for an event and download/view button for a library item in your community. This makes it more clear to the user that an action will be performed.
- The width of the title column in the posts overview in your dashboard has been increased so that the post title is more readable.
- Fixed issue where sometimes a ‘space’ was added after a user’s password in the reset password email.
That’s it for this release! Let us know if we can help you in any way. Don’t forget to vote for your favorite suggestions on the feedback board and submit your own ideas.