In today’s release we have added a completely redesigned search experience for your users. The search feature is now more user-friendly, looks way better, has more filter options and is much faster.
The following changes were made to make this happen:
- A new search bar is now shown in the header of your community for direct access to the search.
- The user interface of the search page has been redesigned for a better user experience.
- Users now have the option to choose from a list of dynamic filters from the side bar. Filters are only shown when they exist and are relevant for the search. We currently support filtering on groups, post tags, user skills, subjects and will add more soon.
- It is now also possible to search and filter on posts.
- Search results can be sorted on relevance, newest, oldest and last updated results.
- The search term is highlighted in the search results.
- We have replaced the search back-end for a blazing fast experience.
We have great ideas to improve this even further, but your feedback is welcome! Don’t forget to vote for your favorite suggestions on the feedback board and submit your own ideas.