In today’s release we have updated your subscription billing page of your dashboard, added compatibility with SCA to your community and added some other improvements.
The subscription billing page in your admin dashboard has been updated. Previously you could find this page via the ‘Subscription’ button in the dashboard side menu. This button has now been renamed to ‘Billing’. The following improvements have been made:
- The user interface has been improved so that the details are divided into clear sections.
- You now have the option to add/edit your billing details via the ‘Change billing details’ button.
- You can now change your payment method via the ‘Change payment method’ button.
On 14 September 2019, new requirements for authenticating online payments have been introduced in Europe as part of the second Payment Services Directive (PSD2). Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) is a part of this. We have updated our platform so that it is compatible with SCA. This applies for your own subscription to our platform and for your user subscriptions.
- Posts, events, library items, users and organizations pages in your community are now cached whenever they are created and updated. This will make sure that the correct preview data is shown when for example sharing a post in your community to social media.
- Fixed issue where it was possible that created posts were not showing on the post overview page in your community.
That’s it for this release! Let us know what you think! If you like what we are doing, please leave a review on Capterra.