This week we made some improvements to your community and fixed some bugs.
We improved the way you and your community users can upload images to posts, events and library items. To make sure you are not limited to a specific image size we have removed any limits when uploading an image. Instead, we have added a recommended image size text underneath the upload image box.
We have made some improvements to the readability of your posts, events and library items in your community. This includes the following:
- The width of post pages in your community has been reduced. We have done this to increase the readability of a post.
- The quality and aspect ratio of content images or videos has been improved. For example when using the community on a smaller screen or when resizing your window the image will no longer be zoomed in excluding possible important data of an image.
- Fixed issue where documents where not correctly sorted by publish date on the dashboard page of your community.
- There were cases where URLs were incorrectly converted when adding links in text editors. This is now fixed.
- The preview image for events and library items did not have the correct size. This is now fixed and shows the image size just like it will be shown in your community.
That’s it for this release! Let us know what you think! If you like what we are doing, please leave a review on Capterra.