In this week’s release, we added the option to pin a post to a group, made some improvements and fixed some bugs.
It is now possible to pin a post to a group. There 2 ways to pin a post to a group. These are:
- From your dashboard, go to the detail page of a post. From this page you then click on the ‘Pin post’ or ‘Pin post settings’ button. This opens up a new popup window where you can pin the post to the community and/or the group where the post is placed in.
- When creating or updating a post, you can now check the option ‘Pin post to group’. This is only available after selecting a group first.
- In a recent update, the ability to delete posts, events and library items from the overview of your dashboard was removed. Since this is still a requested feature, this option is now enabled again.
- Added visual indication that a post, event or library item has been removed from the list overview of your dashboard.
- The organization card in your community has been improved so that the website and location are more clear and don’t overlap.
- Fixed issue where a newly invited admin didn’t show up in the admin list of your dashboard.
That’s it for this week. Let us know what you think! If you like what we are doing, please leave a review on Capterra.
Have a great weekend!