In today’s release, we further improved the comments feature in your community.
For the comments feature, we now made it possible to reply to existing comments in your community. This means the following:
- A new button ‘REPLY’ has been added to each comment in your community. When pressed it allows the user to reply to the existing comment.
- Under each comment, added replies will show up under the button ‘Show X replies’, where X is the amount of replies made to the comment.
- Replies will only nest once. This means that when replying to an existing reply, the user of the existing reply will be tagged in the new reply.
- When comments are too long, only the first couple of lines are shown. The rest of the comment can be shown by clicking the ‘Show more’ button.
- A search feature has been added when selecting subjects for new or existing content in your community (posts, events and library items). This makes it easier to find the right subject.
- Fixed issue where the tagline and name of a group would overlap on smaller screens (e.g. mobile devices).
That’s it for this release!. Let us know what you think! If you like what we are doing, please leave a review on Capterra.
Have a nice day!