In this week’s release, we added new image features, made more improvements and fixed some more bugs.
When adding images to content in your community or dashboard, you can edit these images with a variety of image effects. The new effects are: Mirror, Flip, Enhance, Sharpen, Blur, Grayscale and Invert.
It is now possible to edit existing images in your community and dashboard. For example, when you update a post and click on the existing image, the existing image will load with any previously set image effects.
- In your community, the organization page now shows the events and library items that the organization is organizing / is a source of.
- More group related content now shows up on the group detail page in your dashboard. This content can include users, organizations, posts, events and library items.
- We have added subject (type) name validation. This means that when you add or update a subject (type), there’s a check if there already is an existing one with the same name.
- On the post, event and library item detail page, replies of comments are now also shown.
- Fixed issue where you couldn’t scroll through the groups list on a post detail page in your dashboard.
- Fixed issue where on the notifications page of your community, some items had an ‘empty’ description.
That’s it for this week! Let us know what you think! If you like what we are doing, please leave a review on Capterra.
Have a nice weekend!