In this week’s release, we added downloaded library items to user profiles and made some more improvements.
On the user profile page in your community, users can now see their downloaded or viewed library items. This way users can easily access them.
- Just like for the profile background, an edit button has been added to the user profile picture on the community profile page. This allows for quick profile picture changes.
- Added margin between some buttons in your community. The buttons were incorrectly ‘attached’ to each other. The affected buttons are found on the user profile, group and settings page in your community.
- Fixed issue where in some cases the location icon would still show up inside an organization card, even if an organization did not have a location set.
- In your dashboard, billing accounts without a name now show up correctly in the overview list by showing the billing account id instead.
- When adding or deleting content from your dashboard, it could happen that the overview list was not updated right away. This is now fixed. For example, when you create a new post it now shows up correctly in the overview list right after.
- Added time zone indication for events in your community.
- Fixed issue where some notifications did not show up on the notifications page in your community.
- Fixed issue where the event date and time would not be correctly shown in the event preview, when creating or updating an event from your dashboard.
- Fixed issue where user profiles would sometimes not show up on an organization page in your community.
That’s it for this week! Let us know what you think! If you like what we are doing, please leave a review on Capterra.
Have a nice weekend!